Why Become a Member?
- It provides the protection of a spiritual covering.
- Members are recipients of pastoral care.
- It demonstrates submission to spiritual authority.
- Members are eligible for leadership in church ministries
- Members may receive the benefits of church discipline.
- Members have a voice in church government.
- Membership demonstrates that one believes that life cannot be lived independently of other Christians.
How Do I Become a Member?
Periodically, the church will offer a membership class. Attending the class does not obligate one to choose membership, but it is a time to learn about church doctrine, history, and vision. Because pastors and church staff attend these classes, relationships are fostered as we get to know one another. After attending the class and being baptized (if necessary), members are welcomed into fellowship at the church service they attend.
Interested? Email us or call (631) 822-3000 so that we can answer your questions.